This was pretty funny .. here is a view of window sill in the foundation. I was cleaning up around the window and checking the overall scene and I noticed this material that was apparently stuffed under the form when they poured the base of the sill.
Here you can see the scruffy old, worn material. Upon detailed inspection..
Anywho, here is one fix in progress. I'll spare you the details. Suffice it to say that its quite a chore to splice a new piece in with a sister, moving the jacks and ladders and all that as you go with just one person to get the material in place. I just gotta get all this sub-floor work finished so that I can get the radiant heat system installed and working before winter so I can be cozy and play my guitar upstairs to my new baby boy!